- Students who transfer or withdraw may apply for a refund.
- Staff or faculty (excluding payroll deduction) who terminate employment may request a refund. Under normal circumstances, a refund will be granted.
- All F/S "Part-Time" permits are sold at full price for the entire academic year or prorated for a portion thereof. Staff or faculty who terminate employment may also request a refund. Under normal circumstances, a refund will be granted.
- Refunds in other circumstances may be granted by the Administrative Officer or an appointed delegate on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds are not given after April 27.
- No refunds are given to Faculty and Staff who pay for a permit by payroll deduction.
- No parking refunds will be made for Summer School or Night School permits except for students officially withdrawing during the first two weeks of the semester, under which circumstances 90% will be refundable for the unused permit plus an administrative fee.
- An approved request for a refund will be honored upon proof of liquidation of all debts to The University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- A refund will be issued only upon return of the permit permit.
- Refunds for permits purchased online will be issued to the card used for purchase. Refunds for permits paid by card in office will be issued to the card used for purchase only if the same card is presented at the time the permit is returned. All other refunds will be issued by check, mailed to the permit purchaser.
Refund amounts reflect $25.00 non-refundable administration fee as authorized by the Ordinance Governing Parking, Traffic and the Registration of Motor Vehicles for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Section 2-3: Refunds, Paragraph 2. Parking Ordinance