The Parking and Transportation Services front counter will be open to serve students and employees who need assistance with parking permits, citations and transportation-related questions.
If you need in-person service, you must book an appointment to meet with a PaTS staff member online before going to the Facilities Operations and Parking building for your appointment.
Book an appointment
Visit our appointment calendar and find an appointment slot. Allow 24 hours notice when booking an appointment. Please provide your University ID number and a brief description of why you are booking the appointment.
We cannot guarantee the availability of appointments that are requested less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
If you are scheduling an appointment to obtain a parking permit, you must bring your driver’s license, UNC Charlotte 49er Card, your vehicle registration card and proof of insurance (if your vehicle is registered in a state other than North Carolina).
We are currently accepting payment with credit/debit cards and 49er Account only.
Please wait for a confirmation email before coming to the office. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment or you wish to cancel your appointment, please contact the PaTS Communication Center at 704-687-0161.
Preparing for your appointment
To help ensure your safety and the safety of our staff we request that you:
- Do not enter the office until your scheduled appointment time.
- Ask companions to wait outside until you are finished with your appointment. Young children may come inside with you.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well for any reason.
- Sanitize your hands when entering and exiting the office.
- Practice social distancing of six feet.
- Wear a face covering.
- Bring a credit/debit card, or plan to pay with your 49er Account. You may deposit funds to your 49er Account online.
We appreciate your cooperation to keep our campus safe and healthy.