Both UNC Charlotte virtual parking permit credentials and disability placard are required in ADA spaces in all decks and lots.
Disability placards are registered to people, not vehicles. It is unlawful to use a placard not registered to you.
Center City ADA parking
ADA Parking at Center City is currently provided by Preferred Parking, Inc., in the 625 N. Brevard Street lot, until a new parking deck is complete. Both a UNCC parking permit and disability placard required.
Parking for visitors with disabilities
ADA Visitor parking locations
Payment at meters and Visitor areas is still required with a placard.
- Lot 28 (by Robinson Hall) and Lot 30 (by Reese); payment with ParkMobile.
- East Deck 1, Union Deck, Cone Deck, CRI Deck, South Village Deck; all with pay-on-foot stations.
Football parking information
ADA shuttle to stadium
- ADA shuttle will run multiple trips between Orange CRI Deck and the stadium.
- Shuttle stops at the Orange CRI Deck bus lane, accessible from Level 4 of Orange CRI Deck, and Gate 1 of the stadium.
- Shuttle runs from one hour before game time through game start, and from the third quarter of the game through one hour after game end.
- If you have a tailgating permit for a location other than Orange CRI Deck and need access to the ADA Shuttle, please let the attendant at your tailgating area know.
- If necessary, personal vehicles may drop off passengers with disabilities at the stadium before proceeding to the parking area
- For disability drop-off, enter campus at N. Tryon (Hwy. 29) and Institute Circle. Notify the police officer that you need to access the disability drop-off area for the stadium and the officer will direct you.
- There is no exit and re-entry permitted from parking areas, so please ensure that drop-off is completed before entering the parking area.
- When you are ready to pick up your passengers, exit your designated parking area as directed by traffic control officials and re-enter campus at N. Tryon (Hwy. 29) and Institute Circle to request access to the disability pick-up area.