On Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019, the Charlotte 49ers will play the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs at home. Kick-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
- Deck and lot closures will begin on Thursday, Aug. 29 at 12:01 a.m. Please review the chart below. If you are not attending the game with an appropriate football parking pass, you must remove your vehicle from football parking areas before 12:01 a.m. or 4 p.m. depending on closure time listed below.
- Those who park in surface lots across the CRI campus are asked to park in CRI deck on Aug. 29.
- Cone Visitor Deck, CRI Deck roof level, CRI Lots 2 and 3, Lot 23, Lot 29, Lot 7/7A, Lot 14 and Lot 26 will all close at 12:01 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 29 and reopen at 4:30 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 29 for those who have proper football parking permits. Vehicles parked in these areas without the corresponding football permit after 12:01 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Cone Deck F/S, CRI Deck, CRI Lots 1A, 2A, and 3A, Union Deck, West Deck and North Deck will all close at 4 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 29 and reopen at 4:30 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 29 for those with proper football parking permits. Vehicles parked in CRI Lots 1A, 2A, 3A, Union Deck Roof and West Deck Roof after 4:00 p.m may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Campus visitors will not be able to park in Cone Visitor Deck. Visitor parking is still available in South Village Deck and East Deck 1.
- Tailgating begins at 4:30 p.m. Kick-off is at 7:30 p.m. Students wishing to tailgate in the student tailgating area (Lot 26), must obtain a student tailgating parking permit. Use the PaTS’ event parking portal to purchase a permit. The validation code is your student ID number. Learn more about student tailgating.
|Location||Closing at 12:01 a.m.||Closing at 4 p.m.||Open after 4:30 p.m. with football pass|
|Cone Deck Fac/Staff||X||Pink|
|CRI Deck||X||Orange, Green|
|CRI Deck (Roof level)||X||Orange|
|CRI Lots 2 & 3||X||Green, Yellow, Purple, Blue|
|West Deck||X||Purple, Blue|
|Lot 7 & 7A||X||Red, Blue|
|North Deck||X||Navy, Teal|
|CRI Lots 1A, 2A, 3A & 4A||X||--|
The following decks and lots will be open on Thursday, Aug. 29 under normal weekday operations:
- East Decks 1, 2 and 3
- South Village Deck
- Lots 4, 4A, 5, 5A, 6, 6A, 8 and 8A
- Lots 11, 11A, 12, 13, 16, 16A, 20, 21 and 27
Thursday Night Football Parking FAQs
Still have questions about campus operations and parking on Aug. 29? Check out our FAQs.