Summer 2021 permits
Updated Wednesday, June 30, at 1:11 p.m.
Summer permits are discounted for the remainder of summer, beginning July 1. Summer permits are valid through Aug. 14 and are a good option if you plan to be on campus most weekdays between July 6 and Aug. 14.
- Standard summer permit: $76
- Premium summer permit: $114
Information for faculty and staff
- Faculty and staff may use payroll deduction to purchase a summer permit.
- Refunds will not be issued for summer permits after July 23. Request a refund online.
- Payroll deduction is not available for any summer permit purchases made after July 15. If you plan to purchase your permit between July 1 through July 15 and use payroll deduction the entire permit cost will be deducted from two paychecks.
Discounted daily permits
Parking and Transportation Services is temporarily reducing the daily permit price to assist those who may be returning to work during the summer on an intermittent basis.
- Standard daily permit: $4 / $20 per week
- Premium daily permit: $6 / $30 week
Daily permit return to normal pricing on Aug. 1. Standard: $8/day; Premium: $10/day
Premium daily permits provide access to F/S premium access areas and are only available to faculty and staff.