The ParkMobile payment app allows visitors to pay for parking, extend a metered parking time, receive time expiration alerts and view receipts. There is no need to use the parking meter in the lot. You will not need to display a receipt in your windshield or pay at a pay station or meter.
There are no refunds for ParkMobile transactions.
Mobile payment has been established in the following locations:
- Lot 4 (app only payment)
- Lot 28 (app only payment)
- Lot 30 (app only payment)
- Robinson Hall Lot (app and meter payment)
- Lot 13 (app and meter payment)
- Lot 16 (app and meter payment)
- Lot 20 (app and meter payment)
- Lot 21 (app and meter payment)
- Greek Village (any unrestricted space in lot) (app only payment)
How to get started with ParkMobile
Using ParkMobile without a smartphone
If you do not have a smartphone, you can use ParkMobile through an automated phone system. The number you can call to pay for your parking is located on the ParkMobile signs or meter stickers in your parking area.